Slider

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some days.....

Some days, have you ever just wanted to go back to bed? I Love my Family. I Love my Friends. But there are times nothing goes right, or seems GOOD. But then I reflect on my life. What I have learned, will learn, do Love, have Loved. And I realize, Its not so bad. Actually its wonderful. My Favorite thing to do when I'm feeling down, is to look at photos. I LOVE to sit down and look at my babies....when they WERE babies. To look at the times in my past. The good....and the Bad (of course the Good is MUCH better). I Love to look at the photos of my clients...and reflect on how they feel when they look at their photos....How they looked at each other, at me, at the photos when they first seen them. With smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes....its SO worth it. I love my Job! I love my Life!

~K~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs