Slider

Thursday, January 5, 2012


Happy New Year to everyone.  I want to Thank all my friends and Clients for sticking by me with my Photography Business.  I want to introduce The Britt kids.  We did a session at Wrightsville Beach, NC in December, but kept them secret until the Holidays were over—Due to the fact they were Gifts for family.  But Now I get to release them…YAY.  We did the session in full sun, due to the fact that that was the only time we had before it was too late for Christmas.  Of course these little guys were full of energy and laughter.  I like to allow the kids to be themselves and snap some great candid’s as well as catch their Smiling faces at times.  It’s just easier that way.  When the parents start yelling at them to sit down, be still, smile, etc., they tend to clam up or cry.  We don’t like sad faces normally as a Photographer.  So…we let them enjoy their time and at times it takes longer, but I have yet to fail with getting great images the family loved.  These guys are the heartbeat of so many of their family members.  They truly catch your heart and don’t let go.  I love what I do….I love to enjoy my sessions!  And this one….I enjoyed thoroughly.   Enjoy. 
 




There was SO many great ones I had a hard time picking these, To see more please go to my Facebook page - Karen Miksch

We are having mini sessions Jan 14, 2012 – There are still some times left, please see Facebook events
Happy New Year to everyone.  I want to Thank all my friends and Clients for sticking by me with my Photography Business.  I want to introduce The Britt kids.  We did a session at Wrightsville Beach, NC in December, but kept them secret until the Holidays were over—Due to the fact they were Gifts for family.  But Now I get to release them…YAY.  We did the session in full sun, due to the fact that that was the only time we had before it was too late for Christmas.  Of course these little guys were full of energy and laughter.  I like to allow the kids to be themselves and snap some great candid’s as well as catch their Smiling faces at times.  It’s just easier that way.  When the parents start yelling at them to sit down, be still, smile, etc., they tend to clam up or cry.  We don’t like sad faces normally as a Photographer.  So…we let them enjoy their time and at times it takes longer, but I have yet to fail with getting great images the family loved.  These guys are the heartbeat of so many of their family members.  They truly catch your heart and don’t let go.  I love what I do….I love to enjoy my sessions!  And this one….I enjoyed thoroughly.   Enjoy. 
We are having mini sessions Jan 14, 2012 – There are still some times left, please see Facebook events

(SEE KAREN MIKSCH PHOTOGRPAHY FACEBOOK PAGE-BELOW-VALENTINE MINI SESSIONS IS THE EVENT, CLICK ON IT TO SIGN UP OR GET DETAILS!)
Ready for Valentines Day? Got a great gift for your Significant other? Birthday? Anniversary? Or just a Nice Surprise? We can help! Call me for an appt for Your very own Boudoir session! It can be as Mild or Wild as you like! Call me we will talk about the photos, times, session, and also How discreet you want to be. 
Are you a man? Don’t know what to get her for that special day? Valentines day?  Buy a session/Gift Certificate-She will Love it.
 9106172118



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs